Apogee Symphony Mobile – 32-Channel Express Card Digital Interface Card for MacBook Pro
Apogee Electronics Introduces Symphony Mobile, a Multi-Channel Express Card Designed Specifically for Apple MacBook Pro Laptops.
Symphony Mobile has all the main features of the Symphony PCI-Express card and provides up to 32 I / O channels with a latency of less than 1.6 ms (at 96 kHz).
As a reminder, Symphony cards serve as a digital interface for the X and Rosetta series rack converters. This makes it possible to use Apogee converters for mobile and field recording, as well as in home studios.
Symphony Mobile Features:
- 32 channels 24 bit 192 kHz digital I / O
- one 32-channel bi-directional data connector
- direct connection to converters Apogee Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200, AD-16X, DA-16X when installing an optional interface card X-Symphony
- easy connection with PCI-32 cable
- support for any CoreAudio-compatible software
- Apogee Maestro Software for advanced management and routing
- Apogee VBus – virtual signal routing between CoreAudio applications
- compatible with all Apple MacBook Pro models
Apogee Symphony Mobile is expected to ship from May 2021 at a suggested retail price of $ 595. Complete set in minimum two-channel configuration, Apogee Rosetta 200 (2×2 analog channels XLR, S / PDIF, ADAT, WC) + X-Symphony + Symphony ExpressCard is priced at $ 2790. The maximum 32-channel version of two converters AD-16X and two DA-16X, plus 4x X-Symphony and Symphony ExpressCard with a discount costs $ 15375.
Manufacturer website: www.apogeedigital.com