File managers: Universal Viewer (ATViewer) v.one.five.nine.0
Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is a universal file viewer with a wide range of supported formats. The following file viewing modes are available:
- Text / Binary / Hexadecimal / Unicode: any files, unlimited size (you can view files including more than 4 GB);
- RTF / UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 texts;
- Graphics: All major image formats: BMP JPG GIF PNG TGA TIFF etc.d.;
- Multimedia: All multimedia formats supported by MS Window Media Player: AVI MPG WMV MP3 MIDI etc.d.;
- Internet: all formats supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML XML DOC XLS etc.d.;
- Plugins: all formats supported by Lister plugins for Total Commander.
The program fully supports Unicode file names and can be integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer: open the right-click menu for any file and select “Universal Viewer”. The viewer can also be integrated into many popular file managers by passing the file name on the command line.
Download Universal Viewver v.one.five.nine.0 is available here (667 KB, Freeware, Windows All).